Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Last Song You Listened To

Started by gorefan1428, February 08, 2013, 04:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash Dummie

[*laugh*]

This is why I can't completely hate Star Trek 5.

gorefan1428

I hate almost all country music but, for some reason johnny cash is just one of those people that are so talented they transcend boundaries.

L-Face

I'm honestly not a fan of his cover of Hurt. It's waaaaaay too sappy. But I agree otherwise. Not a huge fan of country, but I love Johnny Cash. Mostly his later stuff, though. His earlier stuff is alright, but I'm big on "God's Gonna Cut You Down", "When the Man Comes Around" and "Ain't No Grave"

Mirty

gorefan1428

Quote from: L-Face on February 27, 2013, 03:21:26 AM
I'm honestly not a fan of his cover of Hurt. It's waaaaaay too sappy.

understandable

I just enjoy it the song, gives me a chill and also what it shows about music in general, take a song with the exact same words and give it an entirely different identity and meaning.

Chucky

Might be more than 10 years since I last listened to this song but still pretty good...

L-Face

Jamie N Commons - "Lead Me Home"

After hearing this on the most recent episode of the Walking Dead, I spent a few hours scouring the internet to find it. Apparently it's not on youtube. After a while, found a copy of it. Great song and was a fitting way to end the episode.

DeraiLer

Send me a copy. Amazon has it as unavailable.

L-Face

Doomed Knight

this might be one of the only 2 things I loved in Matrix 3

the other thing I loved was the final battle.

and guess what, they happen to be at the same time

Crash Dummie

Was Monica Belluci in the 3rd one? Cause I liked dat.

L-Face

Quote from: Crash Dummie on March 14, 2013, 01:02:38 AM
Was Monica Belluci in the 3rd one? Cause I liked dat.
Think she was in both the second and third.

L-Face

First heard this in the Punisher movie (the Thomas Jane one) back when that first came out. Completely spaced on the name of it for a few years until recently when I decided to google the lyrics. The movie kinda hasn't held up (I did like it at the time. Still better than the Dolph Lundgren one and Punisher: Warzone, though) but this song is great. The scene it's in is probably the best part of the entire movie. Kinda funny that the dude has this awesome introduction and then goes down like a bitch five minutes later.

L-Face

"Rooster" - Alice in Chains (Unplugged)

Probably the best Unplugged MTV, I defy anyone to oppose that statement. It's impossible for anyone to say different. Layne and Jerry were on fucking point that night. If anyone could have summed up their band perfectly on any given night, these two did it. It's especially great because of Layne's issues at that point in time. With how he was nailing notes, you wouldn't have known. Simply fucking phenomenal.