Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Last Song You Listened To

Started by gorefan1428, February 08, 2013, 04:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L-Face

"12 Hundred" - Mushroomhead

Mostly because Chuck posted the video above and because I fucking love the band. Suppose loving them is an obligation with me being from Cleveland and what not, but yeah. A lot of people bitch that they haven't been the same since J Mann left. Really, think they've only gotten better since his departure. Plus side for those fans is, he still does some gigs with Mushroomhead when the hit Cleveland.

Chucky

Yeah, even though I started listening to them well over a decade ago, I've liked their music much more in the last 5 years or so. Their music sounds a little more raw now than it used to, which I dig.

DrumrbaxJ

The theme song from Underbelly, actually.

Chucky

A Day to Remember - I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of?

Mainly for the humorous 'wall of death' chant in this live video:

DrumrbaxJ

They sound better on my computer than they do live. I've seen local bands put on better shows than those dudes, without a thousand people between me and the stage.

This is not one of those bands. This is the best live show I have ever been to.
Empty Glass - Defeater

L-Face

Quote from: Chucky on February 13, 2013, 11:36:50 PM
A Day to Remember - I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of?

Mainly for the humorous 'wall of death' chant in this live video:

I was in a conversation with someone fairly recently that tried to defend this band hard. They even went as far as to say that not only were they better than the likes of Black Sabbath, but to lump Ozzy in with ICP and bands like My Chemical Romance. After the person linked me to a song that sounded so terribly generic, I immediately wanted to punch them in the face.

Chucky

I'm not going to waste time defending them, I don't mind the odd song here and there from them but yeah, not a band I listen to in any form of regularity.

gorefan1428

megadeth- countdown to extinction

Crash Dummie

Doomed Knight

L-Face

"No Leaf Clover" by Metallica. Possibly my new favorite Metallica song. Wish they'd done a studio version. Instead we get shit like Lulu.  [*no*]

Chucky

^ I saw Metallica in the flesh last night. Not a huge fan but thought it was worth watching them for a few songs in between checking out other bands at the festival. My favourite song of theirs is 'Unforgiven 2' and I hear they never play it live, so meh.