Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Discussion of Future Portions of this Site

Started by Jigsaw, February 04, 2013, 08:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonzSon

Jigsaw

Dorkus

Can we get a television board up? That wrasslin' thread was our bread and butter during the final years of the last site.

Giddins

Quote from: Dorkus on February 05, 2013, 12:20:08 PM
Can we get a television board up? That wrasslin' thread was our bread and butter during the final years of the last site.

already asked for the wrestling one and a video game one.

Shadow

Quote from: Dorkus on February 05, 2013, 12:20:08 PM
Here's hoping since there's been such a gap in time since we've been posting, all the old boards will start to fill up with more activity once they're set up.

gorefan1428

Do you plan on having more boards up like in the old days chuck like member reviews ,music ,ect..  or do you plan on keeping it trimmed down?

Chucky

Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 05, 2013, 01:23:22 PM
Do you plan on having more boards up like in the old days chuck like member reviews ,music ,ect..  or do you plan on keeping it trimmed down?

I'll add more if/when they become necessary. I certainly don't want as many as we had before. We must have had close to 50 boards previously including the sub-boards.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Chucky on February 05, 2013, 02:18:37 PM
Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 05, 2013, 01:23:22 PM

I certainly don't want as many as we had before. We must have had close to 50 boards previously including the sub-boards.

yeah it did seem a little much at times, however, i would like to lobby for the return of the music and video game sub boards in the media section. [*browwink*]

Shadow

If we were able to still look at all the old boards I'm sure we could figure out which ones could get axed and which ones could get merged into others.

Chucky

I can still see them all through the admin section.

gorefan1428

Shadow

Quote from: Chucky on February 05, 2013, 02:39:42 PM
I can still see them all through the admin section.
We are able to sift through all the old boards, the only problem being you have to know what they were. I remember there was some trick I was able to do before to see them, but I don't recall what it is anymore.

JasonzSon

Maybe you looked at the scroll on the bottom?

Giddins

on people profiles can you add can you add different contact details like twitter accounts. facebook. x-box live gamertag. psn network id. or are they all pre-set?