Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

The Gentlemen's Shaving Club

Started by Crash Dummie, February 08, 2013, 05:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you use to shave your face (and/or other areas)?

Disposable razor
3 (27.3%)
2 bladed razor
1 (9.1%)
3 bladed razor
3 (27.3%)
4 bladed razor
0 (0%)
5 bladed razor
2 (18.2%)
Shavette
1 (9.1%)
Straight edged (cut throat) razor
0 (0%)
Single edged razor
0 (0%)
Double edged razor
1 (9.1%)
Electric razor
3 (27.3%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Crash Dummie

Some of us are that way. I am. Shaving is a very "your mileage may vary" kind of thing.

Crash Dummie

Here's an actual picture of my sink with shaving apparel.

And of one of my cats. That thing between the razor and the brush is an alum block. It closes little nicks and cuts if I get them, and disinfects the face. It also burns like a mother fucker.

DrumrbaxJ

Shadow

There is an unshaven pussy joke somewhere in this...

Crash Dummie

Digging this back up. I'm saying goodbye to the synthetic brush and hello to Silvertip Badger.

This thing is REALLY soft, and it holds lather well. You just have to shampoo it a few times before usage, as it also smells like badger at first.

Midian Fiend

Quote from: Shadow on February 10, 2013, 06:18:26 AM
There is an unshaven pussy joke somewhere in this...

I think you mean..."somebody should get crash to shave his hairy pu$$y"  [*laugh*]

Crash Dummie

I'll take pictures if you wanna see 'em.  [*hibaby*]

Shadow

Too much effort for me. I just grab the first sharpest thing I see and sigh at the three minutes of my life I have to waste shaving.

JasonzSon

I feel old now that I'm at the point where I shave at 10 and have 5 o'clock shadow by 5 o'clock.  No more days where I don't need to shave for me...

Crash Dummie

Quote from: Shadow on March 08, 2013, 07:46:58 AM
Too much effort for me. I just grab the first sharpest thing I see and sigh at the three minutes of my life I have to waste shaving.
I used to get bad razor burn. This fixed it, and I don't mind the extra 2 or 3 minutes it takes. It turned a chore I hated into a fun hobby.

Quote from: JasonzSon on March 08, 2013, 12:34:06 PM
I feel old now that I'm at the point where I shave at 10 and have 5 o'clock shadow by 5 o'clock.  No more days where I don't need to shave for me...
Same here, but I usually skip a day or two anyways. The skin of my neck is very sensitive, so even after a good shave, I gotta give it a break. The cheeks and head (I like the bald look once in a while) are fine, but the neck work on its own terms.

Doomed Knight

I shave every 3 days and it seems I clicked on disposable razor.....

Shadow

Guys I think we might be a little bit exclusive here.

Ladies... what do you shave your beards with?

Crash Dummie

I assume most use the razor that looks like a vagina. It's appropriate I guess.

I converted my lady to Double Edge. Much cheaper in the long run.

Shadow

Quote from: Crash Dummie on March 10, 2013, 12:57:56 AMI converted my lady to Double Edge. Much cheaper in the long run.
Doesn't she get hit by recoil damage, though?

Akasha