Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Pumpkinhead II: Blood Wings (1993)

Started by Jigsaw, May 30, 2019, 05:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jigsaw

While the story is pretty decent and rather ambitious for a straight-to-video sequel, Pumpkinhead II isn't really that great. It's okay, a bit below average, with some solid performances, but generally speaking, seeing it again didn't really blow my mind at all. The first is definitely a more well-rounded film, so while this may be good for a single viewing, I don't know it's inclined to become a new favorite.

What are your thoughts on this sequel?

Chucky

Got it on DVD, but has been a LONG time since I last checked it out. Pumpkinhead is one of those series that just hasn't caught on with me. I mean, each time I try to watch it I'm just not in the mood or never finish it.

I did catch one of the DTV sequels... part 3 or 4... and even though I can't recall it at all, something tells me one of those were okay. I may need to just binge watch all of them at once at some point.

Jigsaw

I rather enjoyed the last one, Blood Feud, and of course the first one. Ashes to Ashes and Blood Wings (3 and 2) are more on the generic side.

That said, it has been years since I've seen either Ashes to Ashes or Blood Feud, so maybe Ashes to Ashes will be perfectly fine when I see it.