Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

What's the Last Video Game You Played?

Started by L-Face, February 08, 2013, 03:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorefan1428

Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 11, 2013, 11:39:58 PM
I've always wished I had a Coleco. The Atari has many, many classic games, but the Coleco was a tad more advanced.

well worth it if you are into the older games. i just feel like the coleco has an arcade type game feel to it and in my opinion the games are more fun. If you can get past the fact the the controller is like an old touch pad phone then would probably enjoy it.

borderlands 2

quickly becoming one of my favorite games  [*thumbsup*]

Dorkus

Wipeout HD on my friends PS3. Pretty fun game.

Crash Dummie

WWF No Mercy.

I created this "Gary-Stu" CAW in 3D.

And CM Punk:

gorefan1428

othello for the 2600

amazing how far games have come over the last few decades, but these old games still have their charm

Evil1

Final Fantasy III DS. Finally made it to the end then got killed by the cloud of darkness and had go back about...6 bosses including the final. Action Replay came in handy  [*evil*]

Doomed Knight

I played it once , just to get through the game, and now it's all dusty something in my room...
didn't like FF III

last game played

Chrono Trigger!!

now that's a good game, one of the best, on the best console!

I'm pretty sure I'll still be playing it at the age of 40

JasonzSon

I've been killing stress with Yugi-Oh: Duelist of the Roses.  It's fairly simply and obviously made to cash in on the popularity of the show at the time (about 2002 or so), but it's functional to burn stress if you're a fan of trading card games in any way.

Midian Fiend

Playing Flicky biatch  [*happy*]

I have some sega games on PS3, just finished Alex the kidd and want to finish Flicky. Have just been told the game is nearly endless and worthless to finish but have trouble stopping a game once I start. Must. finish. game.

L-Face

DC Universe Online

I've had the game for a while now, even have a level 30. The thing that stopped me from playing has been the lack of people I know playing. Anyways, my friend and his wife downloaded it last night and we all started new characters. We're running through the missions fairly quickly and since I have people to play with now, the game is a lot more fun.

gorefan1428

Quote from: L-Face on February 23, 2013, 07:53:24 AM
DC Universe Online

and since I have people to play with now, the game is a lot more fun.

Most online games like that usually are.

Played borderlands 2 again, this game is like a drug really.

Mirty

gorefan1428

played world class track meet to test out a power pad and realized a few things

1. this was and still is all kinds of fun

2. the power pad needed more games

3. I'm very out of shape

Boobar Scanhound

I have been playing Nazi Zombie Army on pc, highly recommend this shit...it's $15 on steam and it has got a sweet 80's horror soundtrack to go with it.
It's a bit like left for dead in ww2, has 4 player co op and it looks great, although my pc is struggling a bit

Doomed Knight

The Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past

and right now playing;

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

And all I can say is, the only Zelda games that made me go "gaaawww I'm drooling" were Link to the past and Ocarina of time.

T. Princess and Skyward sword are good, but but I feel it's missing something.

my third favorite would be Wind Waker.