Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

What's the Last Video Game You Played?

Started by L-Face, February 08, 2013, 03:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L-Face

Same thing as the last Horror/Non-Horror threads. What's the last game you played and what did you think about it?

Last game I played was The Simpsons: Tapped Out. Super happy that it finally came out for the Android OS. Been playing it on and off this morning and have been digging it so far. I can see myself spending a lot of time with it. Definitely a good toilet game.  [*thumbsup*]

Crash Dummie

KICKMASTER!!!!!!!!!

You must avenge your brother, who, despite being in a full suit of armor, was killed by a few weak skelettons, and destroy the evil sorceress, by kicking the shit out of everything in sight. You gain levels by gaining EXP, and what it does is grant you new kicks.

It kicks ass.

Verdict:
Crash Loves

DrumrbaxJ

Dawn Of War II: Retribution. Good. But obvious that they got lazy. Still, orkz is da funnest.

JasonzSon

Ignoring Solitaire and the like, the last actual game that I've played was Pokemon: FireRed.  I would have stopped with this, but I can't give up a game until I have 100% unless it is extremely boring.

gorefan1428

dead or alive extreme 2

i must say that this is a pointless game series all together.

virtual woman in swim suits playing games and doing slutty poses  to earn point to buy crap

just appeals to to young kid's and those that can't get dates i suppose but hey it sells well

Chucky

I think it was Heavy Rain, haven't really played anything since I got this forum back up, lol.

Crash Dummie

ZEN NIHON PRO WRESTLING

It's Natsume Championship Wrestling, with real wrestlers and a bigger roster. Unlike NCW, you can't break submission holds to defend yourself from a charging opponent, but you can taunt with the R button, and the wrestlers have more voice samples.

Stan Hansen is one of my favorite wrestlers ever. In NCW, he was renamed Python, and his Western Lariat animation was slightly altered. It was still the most badass move in the game, but it this one, it's even better as he REALLY winds up his shot.

Playing as a 16 bits John Laurinitis is also pretty fun. ACE CRUSHER!

Verdict:
Crash Loves

gorefan1428

need for speed underground for the gamecube

very much enjoy the need for speed series on most platforms save for a few games

DrumrbaxJ

Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 09, 2013, 01:53:52 PM
need for speed underground for the gamecube

very much enjoy the need for speed series on most platforms save for a few games

Do not like the new two.

Crash Dummie

GEKITOU BURNING
PRO WRESTLING

A Fire Pro clone with shitty graphics. There are tons of modes and the gameplay is about as good as Fire Pro, and maybe a little faster paced. Not quite as polished though.

Verdict:
Crash Loves

SmartgunnerDrake

Starcraft 2 , been trying to get to a reputable level of skill still sick at it compared to 1 though . That and battlefield 3 are my current games at the minute. Soon to be put on hold for aliens colonial marines

Dorkus

Fallout: New Vegas. Just contemplating how I'm going to kill Matthew Perry.

JasonzSon

I've been trying Pokemon HeartGold on my phone, but apparently it can't handle it.

gorefan1428

played

montezuma's revenge, popeye, mouse trap, lady bug, and donkey kong jr

all for the colecovision

i must say in my opinion the colecovision is superior to the atari 2600 in every way.

Crash Dummie

I've always wished I had a Coleco. The Atari has many, many classic games, but the Coleco was a tad more advanced.

EDIT: I've just figured out how to use an N64 and a PS1 emulator. I've been emulating old consoles for years, but it's the first time I've jumped to the 32-64 bits era. Being able to play my own PS1 games by putting the disc in my computer is a little surreal to me. I'll never have to worry about memory card space again.