Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Favorite Horror Movie

Started by gorefan1428, February 04, 2013, 04:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jigsaw

Quote from: Dorkus on February 05, 2013, 12:14:53 PM
Well now that the cards are on the table, I may as well mention that I'm also a woman.

I suspected for quite some time, tbh. [*hehehmm*]

JasonzSon

Well now that the cards are on the table, I may as well mention that I'm also a woman.
In a matter of speaking.

gorefan1428

I may as well mention that I'm also a woman.

ah that explains it

DeraiLer

Halloween. Always the movie I got chills from with the boogeyman and that amazing music. Plus the fact he was breaking into the kids house which, as a kid, i felt he could come for us just as easily. Fucker gave me nightmares. Always got a kick out of this flick and it still stands the test of time.

Crash Dummie

Halloween is one of my favorites too. Certainly the best in the slasher genre.

The part where Laurie thinks he's dead, and he sloooooowly comes out of the door frame from the dark is one of the best little moment of any horror film.

JasonzSon

I really like and respect Halloween, but something always held it back from one of the best ratings from me.  Maybe because there's less in the way of explosive, big moments.  I'm kind of thinking if I watched it again now, a bit more mature, some scenes might mean more to me than they did years ago.

Crash Dummie

Parts of it didn't age that well. Laurie's friends are (totallytotallytotallytotallytotallytotallytotallytotallytotally) annoying, and while it gives her a good scare, it's sort of funny how Michael spring loaded every closet with corpses.

JasonzSon

I don't remember them being as annoying as the friends from 2007.

Crash Dummie

Apples and oranges. Rotten, putrid oranges.

SmartgunnerDrake

A Nightmare on Elm Street. So many fond memories of that movie.

Pastor

Quote from: Dorkus on February 05, 2013, 12:05:08 PM
I go back and forth on my favourite a lot, but I'm pretty 100% certain it's Brain Dead (aka Dead Alive). I've always liked my horror with a side order of comedy and this is the movie that does it best. It's a blast.

This.