Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Your top rated TV shows

Started by gorefan1428, February 07, 2013, 01:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorefan1428

what would you rate as your top 5 rated tv shows that still air?

dont have 5 just do your top 3-4 whatever

for me i would say these

1. supernatural

2. psych

3. walking dead

4. burn notice

5. back and forth between grimm and criminal minds

Crash Dummie

Right now I live by Breaking Bad and Star Trek: The Next Generation.

JasonzSon

Crash, TNG ended before I even started watching it, and that was probably about 10 years ago.  Unless Gore is referring to reruns?

DrumrbaxJ

DUDE! HOW GOOD IS GRIMM?!
And then Juliette became a "bitch" and the only female character on television that I liked became an amnesiac who argued all the time for no reason. Fuck!

Supernatural
Arrow
Breaking Bad
Walking Dead
Grimm

gorefan1428

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 07, 2013, 03:09:20 PM
Crash, TNG ended before I even started watching it, and that was probably about 10 years ago.  Unless Gore is referring to reruns?

as long as it still airs it's all good.
just wanting to get a topic going about what people generally like to watch

Quote from: DrumrbaxJ on February 07, 2013, 03:23:58 PM
DUDE! HOW GOOD IS GRIMM?!
And then Juliette became a "bitch" and the only female character on television that I liked became an amnesiac who argued all the time for no reason. Fuck!

grimm is great

I think she will  be back to her old self by the end of the season

DeraiLer

Walking Dead
Suits
Justified
Sons of Anarchy
Burn Notice

gorefan1428

L-Face

1. Walking Dead

Yep, that's it. Don't watch TV otherwise. Especially since I have a bunch of On Demand channels so I can watch some decent movies.

gorefan1428

I have no ideal but i'm very curious especially considering all the crap  he did toward the end. Has to be something big to get out of all that trouble.

Isn't it nice to see Bruce get some mainstream time? As good as he is on the show i'm sort of shocked he didn't get more movie roles over the years.

DeraiLer

Always hated that Bruce was overlooked for things in Hollywood.

I think Mike took the job of the guy he shot in the head.

gorefan1428

Quote from: DeraiLer on February 07, 2013, 04:40:11 PM
Always hated that Bruce was overlooked for things in Hollywood.

I think Mike took the job of the guy he shot in the head.

wonder if that would take out the aspect of doing the side jobs for the little guy that filled most episodes

L-Face

Bruce, from everything I've seen out of his Q&As, is actually happy he remained a cult actor. He's kind of bitter towards the way Hollywood has handled things and how they have a tendency to run things into the ground. He's an advocate of indy films and wants more people to support them.

gorefan1428

Quote from: L-Face on February 07, 2013, 04:43:51 PM
Bruce, from everything I've seen out of his Q&As, is actually happy he remained a cult actor. He's kind of bitter towards the way Hollywood has handled things and how they have a tendency to run things into the ground. He's an advocate of indy films and wants more people to support them.

have you guys ever read his book if chins could kill?

i don't ever read a book and i mean hardly ever and i couldn't put this one down

L-Face

I haven't, but I've been meaning to. He's one of the most entertaining people alive.