Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Horror Movies You're Looking Forward To

Started by JasonzSon, February 07, 2013, 09:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash Dummie

Hahaha what a funny story Chuck anyway how's youar sex life?

DrumrbaxJ

Quote from: L-Face on February 07, 2013, 09:02:16 PM
Quote from: JasonzSon on February 07, 2013, 08:58:17 PM
On the flip side, if George Lucas had announced he was making a new, more serious Star Wars film and acknowledged the flaws in the prequels, would anybody believe it would be that much better?  Not stating a position, just food for thought.
It's hard to say, really. The films he wasn't heavily involved in turned out to be the better of the bunch, but the ones he was involved in......yeah. It really depends on where he'd be mentally. For example, my favorite of the Indiana Jones movies is Temple of Doom for being the darkest of the bunch (though still having a bit of camp to it.) If I'm not mistaken, Lucas was in a pretty dark place at the time of writing it. If he could find something like what he was going through for that, it's entirely possible that him promising to make them "darker" could also lead to them being better.

Divorce was Temple Of Doom's big thing.

Quote from: Chucky on February 07, 2013, 09:08:56 PM
Not to continue the beastly arguments from many years ago but guess who's coming back...

MICK TAYLOR!

I am so excited for this.

Dorkus

The first Wolf Creek was nowhere near as bad as I was led to believe. Not a masterpiece, but more fun than most movies of that type.

DeraiLer

Can someone post the horror movies coming out this year as I have no idea what is on the horizons.

JasonzSon

I've been using this list.  Not sure how complete it is, but I can't find BD's any longer.

DeraiLer

Hack/Slash is coming as a movie?? Then that is my movie to look forward to. That and hellraiser.

gorefan1428

Not to continue the beastly arguments from many years ago but guess who's coming back...

MICK TAYLOR!

oh Jesus

JasonzSon

Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 11, 2013, 05:49:27 PM
Quote from: Chucky on February 09, 2013, 08:03:33 PM
Insidious 2  [*hibaby*]

how was the first?

It was pretty good. I imagine a found footage fan would really like it (it's not found footage, but has some similarities), but I'm not and I still enjoyed it.

gorefan1428

MICK TAYLOR!

just noticed the tagline  "micks back with a few days to kill"

that's funny because it seems like it took that long for the first movie to actually get going.

Boobar Scanhound

poofter capital of australia

10 million budget, so like $10 284 000.000 converted budget, not bad

Akasha

Boobar Scanhound, you have an awesome avatar! Yolandi from Die Antwoord!

Pastor

The Sacrament has me torn since I'm a fan of Ti West but not big on Eli Roth.

Also, I'm excited about The Host 2.