Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

What the Hell you calling me back for?

Started by DeraiLer, February 07, 2013, 05:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeraiLer

This place closed and I was fine with it. Things had died down anyhoo and now you are reviving it? Is there a real push to get this place back now or the same old waiting game? I don't watch as many horror movies these days so not sure how much I can contribute. Doubt I will be around much but I will drop in to say hi. Plus, to PM Kash and see how that lil honey is doing lately.

Dorkus

Hi Dad, you've missed my last 3 birthdays.

DeraiLer

Shadow

Hold on a second. How do we know this is the real De? There is only one way to find out.

DeraiLer... if that is your real name. How many dudes do you bang on a regular basis?

JasonzSon

Way to subvert expectations on your posts.

Wait a second... that's proof enough you're not De.

Who are you?

gorefan1428

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 07, 2013, 05:38:54 AM
Way to subvert expectations on your posts.

Wait a second... that's proof enough you're not De.

Who are you?
Quote from: Shadow on February 07, 2013, 05:35:32 AM
Hold on a second. How do we know this is the real De? There is only one way to find out.

DeraiLer... if that is your real name. How many dudes do you bang on a regular basis?

I'm sold welcome back d-bag [*hehehmm*]

DeraiLer

Well L can attest it's me as I just messaged him today elsewhere. Plus him Shadow and I chat still.

L-Face

Quote from: DeraiLer on February 07, 2013, 05:41:21 AM
Well L can attest it's me as I just messaged him today elsewhere. Plus him Shadow and I chat still.
Indeed. As to why bring you back? Well, even if this place doesn't reach the activity it once had, we can at least have a place to bullshit with the rest of the crew on a semi regular basis.

JasonzSon

Quote from: DeraiLer on February 07, 2013, 05:41:21 AM
Yet you don't have the three words to prove your identity...