Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

What the Hell you calling me back for?

Started by DeraiLer, February 07, 2013, 05:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrumrbaxJ

I have been watching just as much as I always did. Maybe more now that I download.

Shadow

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 09, 2013, 09:23:13 AM
I've been watching a lot less horror because I have less people to talk about it with.  I still love horror, but I get more enjoyment out of Sci-Fi that I can share with people that horror that I keep to myself.  Having this site open again is enough to reverse that.

I know what you mean... ever since FE Radio went down the amount of horror movies I've watched have dropped significantly. Granted, we were watching tons of movies per week... but still.

SmartgunnerDrake

Quote from: Shadow on February 10, 2013, 06:12:12 AM
Quote from: JasonzSon on February 09, 2013, 09:23:13 AM
I've been watching a lot less horror because I have less people to talk about it with.  I still love horror, but I get more enjoyment out of Sci-Fi that I can share with people that horror that I keep to myself.  Having this site open again is enough to reverse that.

I know what you mean... ever since FE Radio went down the amount of horror movies I've watched have dropped significantly. Granted, we were watching tons of movies per week... but still.

Totally agree shadow pretty much stopped watch horror movies because I've no one to discuss them with or get reviews from people who's taste matches up with mine, plus fe radio always gave me something to listen to wish I still had the casts I downloaded years ago