Browse

What the Hell you calling me back for?

Started by DeraiLer, February 07, 2013, 05:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeraiLer

[*angry*] I am DeraiLer! [*angry*]

DrumrbaxJ

DeraiLer

Ah, haven't seen Shadows wife in awhile around here. WB Drumr.

DrumrbaxJ

DeraiLer

Makes sense. People return because of me.

L-Face

Quote from: DeraiLer on February 07, 2013, 04:06:09 PM
Makes sense. People return because of me.
Think he was saying he left because of you.

Shadow

Quote from: DeraiLer on February 07, 2013, 04:09:09 PMThat can't be right.
He just couldn't handle your charm.

And by charm I mean odor.

L-Face

Well, when you eat sausage covered chocolate chip pancakes every day, your odor is bound to take a hit.  [*hehehmm*]

Chucky

Quote from: DeraiLer on February 07, 2013, 05:26:32 AM
This place closed and I was fine with it. Things had died down anyhoo and now you are reviving it? Is there a real push to get this place back now or the same old waiting game? I don't watch as many horror movies these days so not sure how much I can contribute. Doubt I will be around much but I will drop in to say hi. Plus, to PM Kash and see how that lil honey is doing lately.

I think a lot of people watch less horror these days, too much quantity, not enough quality.

As for the 'waiting game', not sure exactly which part you are referring to. I wrote tons of code for a new site back in 2010 and 2011 but my host changed the php software rendering a lot of my work useless at the time. I was in a shit job too throughout 2010 and 2011, which had me working non-stop (not joking, almost literal) and I ended up getting really depressed about it because I could never turn it off in my personal time. I got rid of that job eventually and now I'm in the best job I could ever imagine having (aside from being Orgazmo). Now that I have my mojo back, I am psyched to get back into creating the website.

Akasha

And we appreciate it so much, Chuck! Thanks for doing this!

Also, where's the kissing smiley? Wanted to use this one here. [*happy*]

DeraiLer

Quote from: Chucky on February 07, 2013, 07:07:57 PM
I think a lot of people watch less horror these days, too much quantity, not enough quality.

So why get this place back up again? Sure it's nice seeing all the guys again but none of us are horror fanatics these days. Are you gonna give this place the push it needs to get on the map?

Crash Dummie

I'll play the Devil's advocate and say that there's a lot of truth in that statement.

FE has always been fun, and while we welcome new members, we're sort of a clique that got too comfortable.

We have people who write well and can do good reviews. It might even be worth it to seek out Rough Cut again.

I can do the Slashers again.

RumbleWolf goes to tons of events and takes shit loads of pictures. He can do i-mockery style articles.

What I mean is, even though some of us, myself included, aren't really horror nuts, we have people who can potentially put us on the map. And we should take a shot at it.

DeraiLer

It definitely switched to an elite group of friends than a horror site for all comers. So unless there is a game plan somewhere, I don't see the place moving back into horror site greatness and simply being a nice little spot for friends to chat.