Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Black Mirror

Started by Dorkus, March 15, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorkus

Anyone else a fan? I've been binging lately and it's become my fav show in a while. It's not horror,  but a lot of directors could certainly learn a thing or two when it comes to being unsettling.

Favourite episode?

Crash Dummie

I've only watched the "Star Trek VR" episode, and it was amazing. I'll be starting it from the beginning soon enough.

Shadow

I've only ever seen the first couple of episodes or so. I didn't particularly care for it. I've heard that they've only gotten better after Season 1 so perhaps I need to give it another look.

Chucky

I watched a few episodes, pretty decent so far. I still think the very first episode, where the PM is being forced to fuck a pig, was the best.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!"  [*hehehmm*]

Dorkus

It gets so much better. I actually think the pig episode, while memorable, is one of the weaker ones.

Jigsaw

Saw the first episode, and rather liked it despite it's highly unsettling premise.

Somewhat amusingly, given it's not a science-fictiony episode, I probably like it more than I'll like other episodes, even more so because it involved politics.

Zedhiro

I think what you are talking about is the information I want, which I want to be involved with.

Jigsaw

What's the issue, Dorkus? He just wants to be involved in the information we were talking about. [*hibaby*]

Chucky

Fucking spam bots. I didn't realise he posted... I normally delete all those posts along with their accounts but missed that one.