Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Maria Leonora Teresa (2014)

Started by Chucky, March 04, 2018, 12:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chucky

It has its fair share of absurdity in certain parts of the movie but there are also some really dark and disturbing sequences involving the dolls when they attack.

Have you seen Maria Leonora Teresa?

Chucky

Hey Puking king, since you're from the Philippines, is this movie easy to obtain on DVD or bluray over there? I wouldn't mind owning it but it's proving to be a very difficult find.

The movie is only a few years old and I know that the director has since died, so I'm guessing that might have something to do with it.

Puking king

Quote from: Chucky on March 14, 2018, 11:37:23 AM
Hey Puking king, since you're from the Philippines, is this movie easy to obtain on DVD or bluray over there? I wouldn't mind owning it but it's proving to be a very difficult find.

The movie is only a few years old and I know that the director has since died, so I'm guessing that might have something to do with it.

I buy my dvds online at Amazon, U.S. region. 

But, I will check with the video store here and see if they have it.  If they do, I doubt it would have subtitles and the region will most likely be region 0 I think.  I will let you know.

Puking king

Sorry Chucky.. they also don't have it.  They say it never came out on DVD.

Chucky

I figured as much, thanks for asking. I wonder how they expect people to see this movie when it's so difficult to find. [*hehehmm*]

Jigsaw

That's how I feel about a lot of newer lower-quality flicks. Distribution must be damn hard to get. I've seen some movies that have been released on DVD, but even after four, five years, still less than five votes on IMDb. A damn shame, I feel.

Chucky

A favourite movie of mine, Death Sentence, which is directed by James Wan (who everyone knows), and stars Kevin Bacon (who everyone knows) and was only made 10 years ago and STILL doesn't have a US bluray release. WTF.

I've got a UK bluray of it but it's not exactly a great release and is only the theatrical version, not the unrated version.

Jigsaw

At least it has a release.  [*laugh*]

Plenty of movies struggle to even get a DVD release, let alone Blu-Ray or Special Blu-Ray additions.

Chucky

Yeah, still waiting for a bluray release (anywhere in the world) for Kickboxer 2.  [*hehehmm*]