Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

This is why I'll watch the new Die Hard

Started by Dorkus, February 06, 2013, 06:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrumrbaxJ

Because crazy right wring christian groups just want someone to think of the children.

L-Face

Quote from: Shadow on February 08, 2013, 07:52:39 AM
Quote from: L-Face on February 07, 2013, 05:42:15 PMThink it was a Bruce Willis decision. From everything I heard, he was calling the shots on Live Free or Die Hard. He figured a PG-13 rating would bring in a wider audience. Not sure how that worked out. At least there was an unrated version that brought the charm of McClane dropping F-bombs back.  [*yes*]
Not sure why there needs to be a rating system, especially for language, anymore. Go on any website or online game and it's usually the kids that are the most foul mouthed.
Believe me, I agree with you completely. Hell, back in the 80s, movies like Rocky and Back to the Future got away with some things and were still able to maintain a PG rating. This era is just super uptight about things, despite the horror of the internet.

gorefan1428

Quote from: L-Face on February 08, 2013, 03:06:25 PM
Quote from: Shadow on February 08, 2013, 07:52:39 AM
Quote from: L-Face on February 07, 2013, 05:42:15 PMThink it was a Bruce Willis decision. From everything I heard, he was calling the shots on Live Free or Die Hard. He figured a PG-13 rating would bring in a wider audience. Not sure how that worked out. At least there was an unrated version that brought the charm of McClane dropping F-bombs back.  [*yes*]
Not sure why there needs to be a rating system, especially for language, anymore. Go on any website or online game and it's usually the kids that are the most foul mouthed.
Believe me, I agree with you completely. Hell, back in the 80s, movies like Rocky and Back to the Future got away with some things and were still able to maintain a PG rating. This era is just super uptight about things, despite the horror of the internet.

even horror movies like jaws and duel had pg ratings

Shadow

So did anyone actually end up seeing the movie? What'd you all think about it?

DeraiLer

Yes I saw it and bad news, that scene with the girl is completely cut out. It happens during beginning credits and as soo as she starts unzipping, it cuts away. Fucking pissed me off!

Shadow

Well I guess we know what Dorki hasn't seen yet, then...

Midian Fiend

Quote from: DeraiLer on March 04, 2013, 03:09:43 PM
Yes I saw it and bad news, that scene with the girl is completely cut out. It happens during beginning credits and as soo as she starts unzipping, it cuts away. Fucking pissed me off!

Had a good feeling that would be a gratuitous tit scene, just to pull the guys. Only in the trailer and less than a few seconds in the movie...pulls them all the time  [*laugh*]

Dorkus

This movie does not exist to me anymore.

Doomed Knight

DeraiLer

They cut the scene he was looking forward to.

JasonzSon

It didn't fill the sufficient laptops leg dropped quota?