Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Hellraiser: Judgment [DVD/Bluray]

Started by Chucky, February 10, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chucky

How To Enter
An account is required to enter. If you are not a registered member of Fight-Evil.com, create an account first and then return to this section. When logged into your account, you will need to reply to this post with your preference of "DVD" or "Bluray". Once you have stated your preference, you will officially be entered into the draw to win this movie.

Terms & Conditions
Entries close 27th February 2018. The winner will be announced in this thread on the 28th February 2018.

The winning member will have 24 hours from the time of the winning announcement to private message me their name and postal address. If the winner does not message their details to me within 24 hours, the competition will be re-drawn and the new winner will have 24 hours to message me their details.

This competition is open to everyone worldwide. However, the movie being offered is the US DVD/Bluray which may be region restricted. Ensure you are able to play this movie before entering the competition.

You may only enter this competition once. Any members found to be creating multiple accounts will be disqualified from this competition and also from future giveaways on Fight-Evil.com.

Ri0t77

I would like Hellrasier Judgement on Blu-Ray.

Crash Dummie

I read up a bit about it, and I'd like Hellraiser: Judgment on Blu-ray more than any of the sequels after 3 I guess.  [*laugh*]

Midian Fiend

Chucky

metalwayz

metalwayz

Chucky

metalwayz

Chucky

We've drawn the winner and it's ME! Just kidding...

Winner: Juggalo4187

Juggalo4187, you have 24 hours from the time of this very post to send me a personal message on the forum with your full name and delivery address. If I do not receive these details from you within 24 hours, the competition will be redrawn with a new winner.

Chucky

Sorry Juggalo4187, your time is up... such a pity. The competition has been redrawn with the remaining five entries.

The NEW Winner: Midian Fiend

Crash Dummie