Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Steam

Started by Shadow, February 06, 2013, 06:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil1

I've downloaded Steam though i've only bought two games for it, Magicka which i have not touched in months and Scribblenauts which is basically completed, Scribblenauts was a lot of fun due to the creativity you are allowed.

SmartgunnerDrake

I do, much like yourselves days of playtime buried into some games, and a tonne I've yet to even install damn sales

gorefan1428

just loaded up steam for the first time in a while

it's crazy the amount of free games that are on there now.

Pastor

The Steam winter & summer sales always happen during breaks from school. Then I waste way too much money on cheap games that I can play for a month or so before school starts back up and prevents me from having fun.

DrumrbaxJ

So much free to play. People forget that a lot.

Shadow

Quote from: DrumrbaxJ on February 13, 2013, 06:00:39 PMSo much free to play. People forget that a lot.
Yep... and sometimes the sales are really good too, when you do have to pay. I got Magicka and all of it's dlc for like $8 last Steam sale.

Doomed Knight

only have 2 games on steam

The Secret World and Left for Dead 2

Boobar Scanhound

yo, i have got a couple of invites for the steam trading card thingy majiggy if anyone wants one...i have offered them on another forum also, so first people to respond get one.

Doomed Knight

for free? I'll take it.

but what is it? XD

Boobar Scanhound

basically they are adding trading cards to certain games that can get you steam rewards and stuff

you need to pm me your email or your steam username so i can friend you to give it to you