Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Steam

Started by Shadow, February 06, 2013, 06:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Okay, so pretty much anyone that plays video games on a regular basis knows what Steam is. The question now is, do any of you guys use it?

It seems like most of the video games we talk about reference consoles, so I'm just kind of curious to see if there is anyone from here that uses it. Hell, if anyone does I'd add them.

Jigsaw

I know I downloaded something called Steam I think, but we may not be talking about the same thing.

L-Face

I've got Steam. Only have one or two games. Bought Half Life 1 when it was $5 and got Portal 1 when they were giving it away free. Don't really play either too often, though.

Jigsaw

I just checked out of interest, and I know that I downloaded Steam, but at least mine is now under a different name, being Aeria. Of course, still not sure I'm referring to the same thing, but I know for a fact I had steam when I started playing Alliance of Valiant Arms.

Crash Dummie

I've got about 70 games on Steam.

Some I've never played.

Many with a few hours of play.

And two or three with over 60 hours put into them.

Shadow

I'm the same way, there are some games that I've dumped tons of time into, and others that I haven't touched yet. Not even that I don't like some of the games that I have, but more that there are a handful of games that I just can't stop playing.

Crash Dummie

Legend of Grimrock is the latest one I've become addicted to. I've always loved dungeon crawlers, and this is one of the very best and prettiest.

Shadow

For me it was Far Cry 3. Then I finished that up and started playing Guild Wars 2 again. Will probably do a replay of The Walking Dead sometime soon.

Giddins

i don't play pc games due to the missing fingers deal. makes it a bit hard. i do have a steam account with one game. lol

gorefan1428

I have an account with two games on it have not used it in years though.

only computer game i ever really played was wow

Dorkus

Yep, with one game: Peggle.

Never play Peggle, it will consume you.

DrumrbaxJ

185 games. Fucking sales ruin me.

Shadow

Quote from: DrumrbaxJ on February 07, 2013, 05:35:32 AM185 games. Fucking sales ruin me.
Best time to buy them, really. Was hoping they were going to have a Far Cry 3 pack this past new years but nada.

I have to say though, I'm surprised by the fact that a decent chunk of the people here have Steam and don't really use it. I would have thought most of the people here would have either had it with a ton of games, or didn't use it at all. [*laugh*]

L-Face

Reason I don't use it much is because my computer isn't the greatest for playing games. At least, not modern games. Anything before.....2006 is fine and dandy, I guess.  [*no*]

DrumrbaxJ

Quote from: Shadow on February 07, 2013, 05:43:16 AM
Quote from: DrumrbaxJ on February 07, 2013, 05:35:32 AM185 games. Fucking sales ruin me.
Best time to buy them, really. Was hoping they were going to have a Far Cry 3 pack this past new years but nada.

I have to say though, I'm surprised by the fact that a decent chunk of the people here have Steam and don't really use it. I would have thought most of the people here would have either had it with a ton of games, or didn't use it at all. [*laugh*]

PC MASTER RACE!