Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Breaking Bad

Started by Jigsaw, February 06, 2013, 06:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jigsaw

So, I recently (about November 2012) got into this show, as a friend recommended it, so I watched up to the current series within the three months of November, December, and January.

Not sure how many of you guys watch it, but I know it's popular, and I admit I'm addicted to it. Can't wait for the end of Season Five (which will conclude the series).

Crash Dummie

Fuck yeah! I was considering making this topic myself.

One of the best TV show ever. Period.

I gotta say I'm kind of in Skyler's camp; she's annoying as all hell, but she's right. Walt became an insane monster.

Jigsaw

Sure, Walt is pretty damn bad (especially at the end of Season Four), and I can't blame Skyler, but I dislike her just the same. If she hates Walt so much, she should force herself to move out.

Favorite characters have been Saul and Mike, I think, though I thought Gus was a badass businessman.

Dorkus

Funnily enough, someone lent me the first season on DVD today. I don't know much about it but I loved Bryan Cranston in Malcolm in the Middle.

Jigsaw

Season One is sort of iffy for me, but it sets up the series well, I think. Some solid scenes in that season.

Shadow

This is one of those shows that I've heard so many people talk about and I've still yet to get around to seeing it. The other being Game of Thrones.

I still plan on seeing Breaking Bad... I just don't know when.

Jigsaw

As long as you can stay away from any spoilers, more power to you.

Shadow

All I know is the cancer thing. And he isn't married to Lois anymore.

Crash Dummie

Who wouldn't go insane with a wife like Lois and children like Malcolm and company?

DrumrbaxJ

Dude. Fuck Skyler. She fucked her boss and then gave him like 60 grand, that Walt had literally risked his life to earn. And what does she do? Blame everything on Walt. Fucking everything. Nothing is ever her fault. All she does is whinge and moan and complain. She is the least rational and logical character I have ever seen in any tv show ever. I fucking hate her and wish she'd get shot in the face.

Pastor

***SPOILER ALERTS!!!***

Quote from: DrumrbaxJ on February 07, 2013, 05:44:14 AM
Dude. Fuck Skyler. She fucked her boss and then gave him like 60 grand, that Walt had literally risked his life to earn. And what does she do? Blame everything on Walt. Fucking everything. Nothing is ever her fault. All she does is whinge and moan and complain. She is the least rational and logical character I have ever seen in any tv show ever. I fucking hate her and wish she'd get shot in the face.

Well, if Walt didn't move back into the house against her wishes, she probably wouldn't have had the affair to get back at him. And if Walt didn't start cooking meth, everything would've been cool and she wouldn't have had the money to give to Ted in the first place (with whom she wouldn't have had the affair). So really, yeah, everything is pretty much Walt's fault and he's a horrible person.

SmartgunnerDrake

Guy in college wouldn't stop annoying me to watch it, eventually decided to watch an episode over our review week last year. Finished all the episodes in 3-4 days :(

I must say the women in the show are probably its weakest part Marie isn't all that bad still a character I could forget without a problem

DrumrbaxJ

They're the worst, Drake.

And the show would have been a bit short if he hadn't started cooking meth. I know what you mean, but she's so incapable of ever calmly doing everything. She's always so emotionally explosive and everything has to be about her. "How about I go for a dip in the pool and freak everyone out?" What the fuck was that supposed to be?!

Dorkus

This show is really, really good. I'm ashamed that it's been going since 2008 and I've only just been aware of its greatness. Oh well, means I get to burn through a lot of episodes.  [*browwink*]

Shadow

Quote from: Dorkus on February 14, 2013, 05:55:05 AMThis show is really, really good. I'm ashamed that it's been going since 2008 and I've only just been aware of its greatness. Oh well, means I get to burn through a lot of episodes.  [*browwink*]
Same boat as I am.

Maybe we could throw a slumber party for it!