Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

OUYA

Started by Crash Dummie, February 06, 2013, 07:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorefan1428

L-Face

Yeah, that's kind of ridiculous. Instead of doing that and clawing at the heels of major consoles, they need to just find their own niche. The price tag is a good start.

Crash Dummie

Maybe if they just release a 45 dollars chip to cram in the shell, then you can sell the old one 20 bucks to a friend? I don't know...

Shadow

Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 08, 2013, 01:00:39 PMf that
Agreed. That's even worse than what the big three pull.

I would take a guess that this news alone would be able to turn off most people who thought about getting one of these to begin with.

Crash Dummie

The changes of me getting one did drop significantly. Their controller is sexy however.

If we can connect it to a computer, I might reconsider.

SmartgunnerDrake

Quote from: L-Face on February 07, 2013, 03:55:39 PM
Quote from: Shadow on February 07, 2013, 05:44:25 AM
Quote from: L-Face on February 07, 2013, 01:52:11 AMIt's also a system that encourages people to fuck with it. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.
Sometimes that's the only way the thing can get even slightly better than it's original release. Look at the things people have done with the Kinect. And the Kinect is complete shit.
True story. But then there's the people that hack 360 games and cheat just to increase their rankings which saps the fun out of games.
Script kiddies aren't real hackers ;) also why I love PC gaming someone cheats on our server me or one of the other mods / Admins ban them no waiting for Microsoft to do nothing

DrumrbaxJ

I just realised something. How much would the price jump for this in Australia? Video games on their own are at least 100% more usually...

Crash Dummie

300 dollars, and it's gonna be called the "OY".

Shadow

Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 13, 2013, 11:41:40 PM300 dollars, and it's gonna be called the "OY".
And it won't be released until a year after the rest of the world gets it.

Crash Dummie

And good luck to the delivery guys. I hope they get past the flying poisonous koalas and stuff.