Login or Register to rate and discuss movies   Member Benefits  Find Movies
Latest Updates
Movie Database
Character Battles
Random Musings
Forum Discussions
Contact Us
0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z
Current forum time: November 22, 2019, 11:22:37 PM

Author Topic: Halloween (1978)  (Read 513 times)

Halloween (1978)
« on: January 06, 2018, 11:16:26 PM »
I think Halloween is a very fine film, very enjoyable and very well made. There's just so many other films that I hold near and dear to my heart that in comparison to those, I am lacking the special feeling this film gives to most people.

What is your opinion of the original Halloween movie?

Re: Halloween (1978)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 07:39:21 AM »
It boggles the mind that I'm the only one out of all of us who gave it a clean 10/10. [*odd*]

I wasn't born until 1993, and this movie still feels nostalgic for me. [*laugh*]

Basically, I can't find any faults with the film, and though the series itself goes a bit downhill at times, this first movie is masterful.

And on a side-note, if my numbers are correct, I think this is my 200th review on the site, which wasn't planned, but is still a nice choice.

Re: Halloween (1978)
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 10:58:56 AM »
Jigsaw and I recently discussed this movie:

This site contains language and images which may not be suitable for persons under the age of 18.
All promotional art & images used on this site are copyrighted by their respective owners.