Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

The Walking Dead

Started by L-Face, February 05, 2013, 11:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash Dummie

What the fuck? We really cannot write the word "poke.r" without sticking a dot in the middle.

Shadow

Quote from: DeraiLer on February 15, 2013, 10:48:43 PMI agree with DK. Why the hell is Michonne so popular? Maybe in the comics she is well written but on this show she is not. She has done nothing but sit and quietly sulk. I have no care for her whatsoever and am glad Rick is giving her shit. Tyrese has had more of an emotional impact and the fuckers only been on 2 episodes.
I think you answered your own question. Most people are probably waiting for her to develop more into her comic book character. Besides that, she does kick all kinds of ass, and had zombie pets. I think they're trying to make her the "strong silent type" before making her more characterized... but who knows. I do hope they develop her more, though.

Also poke.r.

EDIT: whoa [*uhoh*]

Doomed Knight

I really do hope they do something with her. comic book like or not.
Right now even Beth is more an interesting character.

oh and I just watched the sneak peek of 310, can't wait to see what kin of shit will happen, and especially what will Daryl do.

I'm pretty sure he'll come back to the gang, but when and how...

Crash Dummie

Blackjack.

Edit: I find the forum to be very discriminating against some card games.

gorefan1428

Any one else not like the Governor character?

I just find him sort of stale as a villain.

I enjoyed shane as a villain much more

Daebo

Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 16, 2013, 12:40:11 PM
Any one else not like the Governor character?

I just find him sort of stale as a villain.

I enjoyed shane as a villain much more

True, I agree. Though, being a comicbook  reader I feel compelled to watch for differences.

L-Face

Quote from: DeraiLer on February 15, 2013, 10:48:43 PM
I agree with DK. Why the hell is Michonne so popular? Maybe in the comics she is well written but on this show she is not. She has done nothing but sit and quietly sulk. I have no care for her whatsoever and am glad Rick is giving her shit. Tyrese has had more of an emotional impact and the fuckers only been on 2 episodes.
I think she's popular because, while everyone else has been struggling to survive in a group, she's survived just as long by herself. Ok, not entirely by herself, she did have two zombies on chains that were lacking arms and their lower mandibles. While on the subject of the chained zombies, am I the only one that finds it a tad bit racist that they had two black zombies in chains?  [*uhoh*]

Daebo

Quote from: L-Face on February 18, 2013, 03:21:38 AM
I agree with DK. Why the hell is Michonne so popular? Maybe in the comics she is well written but on this show she is not. She has done nothing but sit and quietly sulk. I have no care for her whatsoever and am glad Rick is giving her shit. Tyrese has had more of an emotional impact and the fuckers only been on 2 episodes.
I think she's popular because, while everyone else has been struggling to survive in a group, she's survived just as long by herself. Ok, not entirely by herself, she did have two zombies on chains that were lacking arms and their lower mandibles. While on the subject of the chained zombies, am I the only one that finds it a tad bit racist that they had two black zombies in chains?  [*uhoh*]

I don't think it's racist, She probably knew them.

L-Face

Quote from: Daebo on February 18, 2013, 03:26:37 AM

I know she knew them, but I'm more talking about the fact that the show/comic is by white people and they decide to have black zombies in ragged clothes on chains.

Daebo

Quote from: L-Face on February 18, 2013, 03:29:16 AM

Yeah, I got that, but we don't know about her past yet. Is she from the ghetto? (Chains would make sense) Why's she a ninja? Pretty decent ninja. I'll suspend accusation until I know more.
I know she knew them, but I'm more talking about the fact that the show/comic is by white people and they decide to have black zombies in ragged clothes on chains.

Doomed Knight

Racist, or strange, or they didn't hink of it that way.

and Deabo, why did you Quoted L-Face and didn't say anything?

you just... quoted him...

OH MY GOD (De) HE'S A WALKER NOW!!!!!!

or he just quoted himself, to change his sentence in a older post...

SO!!!

even if people think she survived alone and it's what makes her """""BADA$$!!"""",    she is still boring.

Shadow

Quote from: L-Face on February 18, 2013, 03:21:38 AMWhile on the subject of the chained zombies, am I the only one that finds it a tad bit racist that they had two black zombies in chains?  [*uhoh*]
Well I suppose she could have used leashes, but that wouldn't look nearly as badass.

Reign in Blood

Quote from: Doomed Knight on February 18, 2013, 05:56:04 AM

Alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol.

L-Face

Quote from: Doomed Knight on February 18, 2013, 05:56:04 AM

He did. It's in the quote above mine. The part about possibly being from the ghetto and what not.

gorefan1428

Quote from: L-Face on February 18, 2013, 03:29:16 AM

but she is black to so its all good?