Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

The Walking Dead

Started by L-Face, February 05, 2013, 11:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L-Face

Quote from: DrumrbaxJ on February 07, 2013, 03:22:13 PM
It's going to turn to shit. =(
Most things that go on for a while tend to. Nothing new.

gorefan1428

The one thing i feel  that it has going for it that could give it some longevity as far as quality goes is that it doesn't over do it's self in one season. The first two have been like 13 episodes where a lot of shows usually churn out 20 or more.

L-Face

Wasn't the first season only 6 episodes and then season 2 and 3 were given more?

gorefan1428

Quote from: L-Face on February 07, 2013, 04:06:28 PM
Wasn't the first season only 6 episodes and then season 2 and 3 were given more?

that's right  one was like 6 and 2 was like 13  point is there not overdoing themselves early

L-Face

I think middle of the first half of season 3, things got pretty chaotic. Season 3 usually is where shoes try an up the ante a bit. I just hope they don't up it too high, otherwise it's all downhill from here.

DrumrbaxJ

Most shows I watch have only 13 or so. Plenty have only ten, in fact. I think it's more shows like Big Bang Theory or New Girl, those trashy half hourers, that pump out loads.

Crash Dummie

Big Bang Theory... shudder

SmartgunnerDrake

Big fan of the governor largely in part to reading his background/prequel book. Of course daryl is one of my other favourites

Pastor

***SPOILER***

I'm not really invested in this show, but I must say I was never happier than when they killed off Dale in season 2. The expression on his face always looked like someone had just farted near him.

Shadow

He did make some pretty intense faces didn't he. [*laugh*]

And in other news, it's on tonight!!

DeraiLer

Daryl come back!! Glenn and Merle will work things out!

L-Face

I think last night's episode was probably my least favorite so far. Was kinda......meh. Had some moments, but overall it did nothing for me. Hope the next episode is better.

Shadow

Quote from: L-Face on February 12, 2013, 03:54:38 AMI think last night's episode was probably my least favorite so far. Was kinda......meh. Had some moments, but overall it did nothing for me. Hope the next episode is better.
I thought so too, actually. The winding down part of the episode, especially, just seemed kind of low key for their start since the break. And obviously Daryl will come back eventually... there is no way they'll keep him from the rest of the group for very long.

I am glad that they're finally calling Rick out on his shit, though. I realize that he's lost quite a bit, and is understandably unstable because of it, but if that's the case then he needs to see that he has to be the bigger person and step down, if only for a while.

EDIT: On a side note, is it just me, or do Ben and Randall look exactly the same?

L-Face

I doubt Rick will step down. Kind of hoping for a power struggle between him and Tyrese. As for Ben and Randall looking alike? Kinda, yeah. Just like Randall, I hope he dies.

Dorkus

I had to miss it because I'm still behind on a few episodes. Gotta catch up.