Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Current forum time: May 29, 2017, 09:22:13 AM

Author Topic: It  (Read 47 times)

It
« on: March 31, 2017, 01:57:28 AM »
Obviously, the new re-adaptation of It is coming out this September.

I'm sure most of you have seen the trailer.

Anyone has any opinions on this one way or another?

I know the board's more or less inactive, but this seemed a good topic nonetheless.

Re: It
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 02:48:33 AM »
I've been hyped for it well before the trailer dropped. The 1990 mini-series is my favourite behind Child's Play. I'm not against remakes, so that allows me to have a positive expectation for it.

[*thumbsup*]

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 10:04:27 AM »
I like the 1990 mini-series for nostalgia, but it really drops the ball in comparison with the novel, leaving quite a bit out.

Obviously, the cast of the 1990 version mostly did a great job, and this cast of children looks moderately soulless in comparison (though the trailer we have didn't focus on the children, I know).

The jump scare at the end of the trailer made me cringe a bit, but hopefully that's just marketing. I'm pretty excited for this, and will certainly see it in theaters come September.

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 03:32:06 AM »
I'll give it a shot... the trailers so far have seemed like there's some decent production behind it. Plus grey water can be pretty scary. [*uhoh*]

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 08:34:39 AM »
Plus grey water can be pretty scary. [*uhoh*]

I bet DeraiLer's piss and shit is in that somewhere.

Join Our Communities

This site contains language and images which may not be suitable for persons under the age of 18
All promotional art & images used on this site are copyrighted by their respective owners