Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Suck my Cock!

Started by DeraiLer, February 24, 2016, 01:00:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chucky

I'd need a few gays to think about it...

EDIT: I meant days.

Crash Dummie

Jamepoison

Read the story here. It is knowledge that is very useful for me and for many people.

Chucky

Gotta love that a spam bot chose this thread to comment in.  [*browwink*]

Jigsaw

Quote from: Chucky on January 31, 2017, 04:53:02 PM
Gotta love that a spam bot chose this thread to comment in.  [*browwink*]

At least with the spam, there's some traffic. :p

Always look on the bright side, I've often said.

Shadow

Quote from: Jigsaw on February 04, 2017, 06:37:28 PMAt least with the spam, there's some traffic. :p

Well it looks like there's been some activity relatively recently... we've gone from blue to green.

Any good news, maybe?

Jigsaw

Quote from: Shadow on March 05, 2017, 12:42:21 PM
Quote from: Jigsaw on February 04, 2017, 06:37:28 PMAt least with the spam, there's some traffic. :p

Well it looks like there's been some activity relatively recently... we've gone from blue to green.

Any good news, maybe?

I certainly hope so.

I'm a member of various horror forums, but it seems to me most are content with staying on their own sites, rarely venturing out to new forums. When we get more active, I'll do what I can to bring a stray member or so here.

Nonetheless, good times are ahead, hopefully.

Chucky

FE is making a comeback. I've been working on the site since January and hopefully we'll be ready to launch the new site by sometime in April. I did hint this on the Facebook page in January which will also get a face lift once the new website is up.

Traffic will be on the rise when the site is ready.

Shadow

Oh, well that's why I was out of the loop, then. I haven't touched Facebook in years and recently deleted it a few months back.

Great news, though!