Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

New forum

Started by Chucky, February 04, 2013, 12:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jigsaw

If you say so. All I know is that I've used "recognize" all my life, and recognise is underlined in red using Chrome (meaning it sees it as misspelled). Also, I looked it up, and read that it's spelled "recognise" in the UK and it's commonwealth, so if I am misspelling it, then it should be perfectly understandable as to why.

DrumrbaxJ

Already making a pain of myself. Yessssssssssss.

Jigsaw

I wouldn't say making a pain, I'd just say confusing me. Nonetheless, 'tis just a small miscommunication - it's hardly important.

Crash Dummie

Grammar Nazying? Where's Jz?

Chucky

Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 04, 2013, 02:00:49 PM
Grammar Nazying? Where's Jz?

It's Nazi'ing, Crash. Get it right!

Crash Dummie

Well, it's spelt that way in Canada!

Reign in Blood

What's going down my FE brotha mothafuckas! :)

El Fwiso

Quote from: Giddins on February 04, 2013, 08:04:41 AM

1. when are the video game and wrestling boards going to be ready for me to rule.

Lucha!

Foo

gorefan1428

It is great to be back on the site and to see some of you again. I honestly thought it was gone for good. Thanks for bringing it back chuck. I have so many memories of these forums both good ones and some id rather forget like when i played chuck in online boxing for the ps3 and he took me to school. He beat me so bad i wont ever forget it lol. How have all of you been?

Shadow

No surprise Chuke is a pro at fisting dudes.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Shadow on February 04, 2013, 04:13:57 PM

;D probably

How have you been shadow, haven't heard from you since wow and a few times on facebook

Giddins

Quote from: Shadow on February 04, 2013, 04:13:57 PM

can we get a like button? lol

Shadow

Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 04, 2013, 04:19:26 PMHow have you been shadow, haven't heard from you since wow and a few times on facebook
Not bad. I'd of kept track of everyone better on Facebook but not only did I suck at remembering to log in, but I can't anymore because of some security crap... so the account is pretty much dead. Meh.

How's the kid?

gorefan1428

Quote from: Shadow on February 04, 2013, 04:49:44 PM
Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 04, 2013, 04:19:26 PMHow have you been shadow, haven't heard from you since wow and a few times on facebook
Not bad. I'd of kept track of everyone better on Facebook but not only did I suck at remembering to log in, but I can't anymore because of some security crap... so the account is pretty much dead. Meh.

How's the kid?
That sucks, i had sent you a few messages on there and never got a response. Thought you were either pissed at me or De had kidnapped you to be his man servant.

He is spoiled, growing up to fast, and has my sleeping habits