Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

New forum

Started by Chucky, February 04, 2013, 12:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L-Face

Well, for some of us, it's been some time since we've last gotten together for some chats. So I'm sure there will be a lot of catching up/bitching about things to do.

Also, just noticed the horror smilies are back. Awesome. 

Jigsaw

Love the smileys. Been a long time since I've seen them (obviously), and I forgot how awesome they were.

Chucky

For some reason I'm getting internal server error when I try to add more smilies than are currently showing so I had to sacrifice some for the time being, i.e. the Chucky, Pinhead, Jason etc. I thought they'd get used the least so they can wait. I can always bring them back later when I get around this error.

Jigsaw

Oh, also out of interest, were you going to post a thread of rules sometime soon, or were you under the assumption most of us will follow the old bylaws?

Chucky

I don't think we need any laid out rules. Common sense will usually keep most people in check. I guess the one and only rule, which is unwritten, is to not annoy the piss out of people.

JasonzSon

So we can fuck with Chuck?

DrumrbaxJ

Quote from: JasonzSon on February 05, 2013, 01:56:08 AM
So we can fuck with Chuck?

Should think it was encouraged, no?

Shadow

Speaking of emoticons, I think it's time to bring this old guy back.

L-Face

Crash Dummie

feelsgoodman.jpg

It's been too long since I've last seen that gif.

DrumrbaxJ

It's nice to be around people that knew of gif files before tumblr.

JasonzSon

I still don't know of Tumblr.

Giddins

man photobucket was the bomb

Crash Dummie

It was slow, bloated and quite frankly sucked, but nostalgia ensures I will love that site forever.

DrumrbaxJ

It's actually had quite the update, works wonderfully.