Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Upcoming JJ Abrams Films

Started by JasonzSon, February 05, 2013, 03:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrumrbaxJ

Lost, Alias, Fringe, Alcatraz, Person Of Interest and Revolution.

His shows have a habit of throwing something amazing at us at the beginning, only to lose their way and become shithouse towards the end.

L-Face

Honestly had no idea he was affiliated with any of those shows. Had I know, I probably would have at least watched an episode of them. Huh, learn something new every day.

DrumrbaxJ

Stop at the end of the second last season of Fringe. It's "good" up until then.
I may go back and rewatch Alias. It has been a decade, I think.
Don't bother with Revolution. I want that time back.
Person Of Interest = I have no idea.
Alcatraz has promise. Give it a go.
Lost. Ugh.

Shadow

Quote from: DrumrbaxJ on February 07, 2013, 06:56:05 AMStop at the end of the second last season of Fringe. It's "good" up until then.
Fringe was one that I had always thought seemed like it might be interesting to watch, just never getting around to it. Shame it dipped so soon, I guess.

Reign in Blood

Quote from: L-Face on February 06, 2013, 05:47:37 AM
Quote from: Shadow on February 06, 2013, 05:42:43 AM
Quote from: L-Face on February 06, 2013, 05:25:12 AMThere's a reason Firefly got cancelled (it sucked balls.)
Whoa whoa whoa now... let's not get too hasty. Fox simply fucked Firefly hardcore.
It's an opinion, bud. I'm not a fan of Joss or anything he's done. Though, I won't argue that Fox has been shady in their dealings. After all, they did the same thing with a few other shows.

I hated Joss' Buffy and Angel shit, but I thought what he did with Firefly was ace.

DrumrbaxJ

Buffy and Angel are not shit. Let's get that straight.

Chucky

Quote from: DrumrbaxJ on February 07, 2013, 03:30:14 PM
Buffy and Angel are not shit. Let's get that straight.

Angel feat. David BoringAss

DrumrbaxJ

Look at this cheeky motherfucker. Spike is the best thing about the "Buffyverse".

JasonzSon

Spike is a pansy.

Just watched Star Trek yesterday.  Came out better than I expected, and better than the first.  Sherlock Holmes plays a good evil Neo as he fights Sylar.  8.5/10.