Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

ps3 vs xbox 360

Started by gorefan1428, February 05, 2013, 03:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorefan1428

Giddins

I like my ps3 more but find i play my 360 more.

Chucky

Quote from: Giddins on February 05, 2013, 03:07:01 PM

Makes sense  [*odd*]

I like both equally at this point, depending on the games or apps I'm using. I get to watch every NBA game in HD through an Xbox 360 app with my league pass subscription, so I definitely love that. I enjoy on the PS3 it's a lot easier to put music on it and use custom soundtracks in games.

gorefan1428

I just find the online play to be far superior on the 360 gives it the edge probably because it cost where the ps3 network is free.

One must pay for quality i guess

gorefan1428

Quote from: Chucky on February 05, 2013, 03:10:22 PM
Quote from: Giddins on February 05, 2013, 03:07:01 PM

Makes sense  [*odd*]

I like both equally at this point, depending on the games or apps I'm using. I get to watch every NBA game in HD through an Xbox 360 app with my league pass subscription, so I definitely love that. I enjoy on the PS3 it's a lot easier to put music on it and use custom soundtracks in games.

chuck i thought you were a solid ps3 homer that swore against the 360 what happened?

Giddins

lately there have been x-box live arcade games that have just made me play it more. minecraft is one. but there have been ones like splunky. super meat boy. and halo 4 has taken up a lot of my time.

online shooters i get on 360.
fighting games i get on ps3.

anything else is whatever the shop has, is cheeper or what i just bloody well grab first. lol

i will say thought that the ps3 has the best exclusive of this console gem. and that is the uncharted games. number 2 being my favorite.

he got a 360 cheep to play nba 2k12

gorefan1428

Quote from: Giddins on February 05, 2013, 03:17:17 PM
.and halo 4 has taken up a lot of my time.

he got a 360 cheep to play nba 2k12

what lvl are you up to now?

Giddins

38 i think. i went about 2 months without net. and before i clocked out the net at my old place in about a week. lol

Shadow

I still have a 360. Never played the PS3 to any lengthy amount of time so I can't really compare the two overall. Though I would say that Halo pretty much trumps anything console exclusive-wise for me... nothing on the PS3 really has caught my attention.

I haven't had Live in years, since I've pretty much shipped on over to pc games, but I can say for a fact that it's ridiculous Microsoft is still charging for Live when basically all other networks are completely free.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Giddins on February 05, 2013, 03:23:39 PM
38 i think. i went about 2 months without net. and before i clocked out the net at my old place in about a week. lol

nice im at 36.  wait you have limited net?

Giddins

if you ever get a chance shadow play uncharted 2 and 3. great stories and surprisingly good multiplayer. uncharted 1 was good but wasn't as tight and has no multiplayer

Giddins

Quote from: gorefan1428 on February 05, 2013, 03:39:51 PM
Quote from: Giddins on February 05, 2013, 03:23:39 PM

nice im at 36.  wait you have limited net?

yeah. at my old place it everyone used the net. 2 of my house mates downloaded movies all day.

i'm at mum and dads now and im the only one using it

DrumrbaxJ

Let's not forget how expensive Microsoft points are compared to DLC for other systems. It's fucking ridiculous.

gorefan1428

I use the net for so much i couldn't imagine having it limited.

Quote from: DrumrbaxJ on February 05, 2013, 03:47:08 PM
Let's not forget how expensive Microsoft points are compared to DLC for other systems. It's fucking ridiculous.

It is crazy how much those cost but i rarely get dlc so it doesn't affect me much

Giddins

there has been talk that they are going to use a dollar system soon and scrap ms points. no idea if it is true or not