Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Official Pro-Wrestling Thread

Started by Dorkus, February 05, 2013, 01:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L-Face

I dunno about that. He came off as just another generic monster type wrestler from what I saw of him pre-Funkasaurus.

Dorkus

I loved Mark Henrys 2011 run. Nobody else can have done that, especially not Brodus Clay.

L-Face

Hopefully Mark can continue that awesomeness. Took him 15 years to win the world title, took me 15 years to give a shit about him.  [*laugh*]

Crash Dummie

I saw him as a very tall Taz.

But yeah, Henry's run was amazing, and he's actually a scary man.

L-Face

Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 07, 2013, 04:19:10 AM
I saw him as a very tall Taz.
Just because a dude does a T-Bone suplex, wears a singlet, and has a Mohawk doesn't make him Taz, you......wrestlerist!

Crash Dummie

You mean to tell me that Ahmmed Johnson, Ron Simmons, Ezekiel Jackson and Big E aren't all the same guy???

Dorkus

Yeah, it was so fucking bizarre.

I never gave two shits about Mark Henry. He was always the guy that got a blowjob from a tranny. Then, out of nowhere, awesome personified. I loved it when he beat Orton for the WHC, and I love that he's back to wreck shit again.

Just goes to show that all it takes is the right character tweak sometimes.

L-Face

Quote from: Crash Dummie on February 07, 2013, 04:23:08 AM
You mean to tell me that Ahmmed Johnson, Ron Simmons, Ezekiel Jackson and Big E aren't all the same guy???
You've got me there. Maybe Brodus is Taz. Then that means......Brodus is a member of Aces and Eights!  [*uhoh*]

Crash Dummie

He's Taz with two midgets, holding his feet, playing the roles of his legs. Best actors I've ever seen in WWE.

Giddins

i should be doing some in right training next week. i'll see if i can get a video of me doing some moves or some shit.

Shadow

Quote from: Giddins on February 08, 2013, 03:28:49 PMi should be doing some in right training next week. i'll see if i can get a video of me doing some moves or some shit.
When are you going to Peoples' Elbow The Rock?

Giddins

next time wwe is in australia i will raid the ring.

DeraiLer

I'm guessing the eye poke is not gonna be in your arsenal. Or anything else involving fingers.

Chucky

He's still got enough fingers for that... shame he lost a few of em up his ass, though.  [*hehehmm*]

Giddins

all i was able to do was get one pic of the ring being set up. lol and all the training was chain wrestling