Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Official Pro-Wrestling Thread

Started by Dorkus, February 05, 2013, 01:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Hmm, I suppose it could be time for my seasonal watch of WWE. I'll have to remember this for Monday, however.

Crash Dummie

Mah boy D-Bry was on the Raw main event and made Randy Orton tap out.

I love where this is going.

Ghost Def

Okay ya'll, let's catch up. The Shield were fucking amazing. Ambrose and Rollins > Reigns. Stardust & Goldust are SO good. I miss Daniel Bryan, wish CM Punk didn't quit. I hated Batista until he put over D-Bry at Wrestlemania. They're wasting Sandow. Bray Wyatt is the most interesting guy next to Ambrose at the moment. Bo Dallas is HILARIOUS. Randy Orton will always be boring. Paige is.. well [*yummy*]

Chucky

I don't watch any wrestling these days but I do get a kick out of watching YouShoot videos on YouTube. Like the guy on a quest to find out the size of Batista's dick.

Crash Dummie

Some guy on Reddit actually found out, he's got pretty good evidence from pictures of Batista in tight pants.

Shadow

Quote from: Crash Dummie on January 19, 2018, 04:04:39 AMSome guy on Reddit actually found out, he's got pretty good evidence from pictures of Batista in tight pants.
If only those idiots would put their minds to actually solving problems.

I didn't realize that the 25th Anniversary of RAW was on a few weeks back. I haven't watched WWE in years but had I realized that I would have at least tuned in to see what's changed.

Crash Dummie

It's okay. In ring work is probably at an all time high for the company, but about half of the booking leaves to be desired, as expected.

That being said Braun Strowman is one of the best booked character is forever, 205 Live is pretty good and NXT has almost consistently been the best American wrestling program for a couple years.

Dorkus

I haven't watched for over a year now, outside of the occasional youtube clip. I just wasn't finding enjoyment in anything.

Crash Dummie

I've had Stockholm Syndrome with WWE for years.

Shadow

Truth be told I don't even remember the last thing that I saw from WWE. Match, storyline, or otherwise.

CptDisaster

Kenny Omega vs Bryan Danielson, oh my what a 30 minutes.
Honestly it felt much shorter. One of the best matches I've seen in decades and it was only the appetizer this will be a good series.