Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Official Pro-Wrestling Thread

Started by Dorkus, February 05, 2013, 01:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash Dummie

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Shadow

Quote from: Dorkus on February 26, 2013, 06:06:23 AMI still think the only way to turn Cena heel is to have him end the streak. I don't think the streak should end but I can picture the riots in my head, and it is glorious.
I think my dick just wiggled a little bit.

Crash Dummie

Punk vs Cena last night was awesome. Cena busted out a few moves he just about never does; like the sit-out Powerbomb and a... "modified" Hurricanana. To be polite.

And Punk did the first Texas Piledriver we've seen in WWE for YEARS. Rumors were that the move was banned for being too dangerous. Well, it looked great and devastating. Funny how years of not seeing a move gives it more credibility.

DeraiLer

Yeah it wasn't the typical Cena getting beat for 90% only to power up for the finish. It was more of a back and forth and I kinda think that was Punks doing. Not wanting Cena to do his by the books routine and instead have it a toe to toe fight. And yeah, caught me off guard when Cena did a Hurricanarana and got the pin.That now makes it... 5 moves?

Oh and Friday, it's coming!

Fan!

Dan!!

goooo

Crash Dummie

I love when Cena has back and forth matches like this. It makes him and his opponent look way better.

And I'm curious, but aprehensive about Fandango.

Crash Dummie

Johnny Curtis, a forgotten NXT winner, now dances sexily.

Crash Dummie

Yes, only less religious and less closeted homosexual.

I guess.

L-Face

I thought it was "Fon.....Don.....Go!"

Funny story: When they first started airing promos for him a month or so ago, the guy that does the graphics accidentally spelled his name wrong. Which lead people to believe his name was "Fandangoo."

DeraiLer

The Rock might wanna consider sticking around WWE. His latest film flopped.

L-Face

He has a flop every once in a while. Considering he's been doing a shit ton of movies this year, he'll be alright. Honestly, I'm just glad that he won't be in the Lobo movie.

Doomed Knight

yeah, especially fot fast and furious 6.

in Fast 5 I was like "shit, is that really The Rock? he's good"