Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Official Pro-Wrestling Thread

Started by Dorkus, February 05, 2013, 01:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorkus

Quote from: Giddins on February 20, 2013, 01:27:54 AM
also. the ring set up pic. i'm not in it though.

i am in this video. thought i do jack shit in the background.

I love the paper star decorations. Ahh the indys.

Giddins

it's in a high school hall. so he had to put up with it. lol

Crash Dummie

Reading comments about the new WWE Title makes my head spin.

These mouth breathing morons are so butthurt that they want the Spinner back.

L-Face

Most of the comments I've read about it have been negative. But none have been clamoring for the spinner title. You must venture to strange places on the internet.

Crash Dummie

Facebook and youtube. The WWE Fans on facebook probably wear helmets when they go out.

You can like or dislike the title, that's fine.

I like it, more and more as time passes. I'm not the biggest fan of the WWE logo, and it might be due for an update, but the title looks very fine and used it well. It has a classic feel, yet some more modern, while somewhat subtle "bling". It's a completely new design that doesn't look too much like a toy, and I'm behind the idea.

Now if someone who dislikes it eloquently explains why, great, but an angry post where not one word is spelled correctly, claiming that the Spinner was much better... that gives me a headache.

DeraiLer

You guys honestly look at the details on the damn belt? I have never cared what the design was, what logo was on it or even if it had pink streamers on it. It was always just the belt they bring out over their shoulder and brag about having. I dare say the average WWE fan had no idea what either belt looked like before monday. No idea what Smackdowns belt even looks like. Odd the people who complain about WWE and Cena are the same ones who look at details like how the belts are designed.

Crash Dummie

Yeah, why do we care? This should be their next design.

Doomed Knight

and write "WWE Champion" on it in Comic Sans

Giddins

has the heavyweight belt changed since wcw?

just looked. has the wwe logo. but other then that i think it's almost the same as the wcw heavyweight belt

Crash Dummie

It is indeed about the same, and it's always been my favorite belt. It's big. It's gold. It's a belt. That's why they call it the Big Gold Belt. No bullshit.

Quote from: Doomed Knight on February 21, 2013, 02:16:54 AM
and write "WWE Champion" on it in Comic Sans
Nah, that would give it too much bling.

Dorkus

WWE star Jack Swagger was arrested last night in Mississippi, TMZ has learned -- after allegedly driving under the influence ... with pot in his car.

Sources close to the situation tell TMZ, Swagger -- real name Jacob Hager -- was leaving a "Smackdown" taping at Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi when he was pulled over for speeding.

According to law enforcement, the officer who pulled him over determined Swagger was driving under the influence -- and a search revealed Swagger was in possession of marijuana.

We're told Swagger -- a former WWE World Heavyweight champ -- was taken in by local sheriff's deputies ... and later released on his own recognizance.

He has been charged with DUI, marijuana possession, and speeding -- all misdemeanors.

We reached out to WWE, who tells TMZ, "Mr. Swagger is responsible for his own personal actions."

http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/20/wwe-star-j....fic-violations/

DeraiLer

lol well we shall see if WWE honors it's own drug policy and bans him even though he has a Wrestlemania match around the corner.

Doomed Knight

Giddins

it's all over the wrestling meme pages on facebook already