Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

If you see any weird shit, errors etc

Started by Chucky, February 05, 2013, 10:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chucky

gorefan1428

any one else having  the problem of when they quote someone  it looks like your words are in the same area of the stuff you quoted.

Iv had this happen to me a couple times now and i even made sure to go back and look to make sure i hadn't typed inside the quoted portion by mistake.

L-Face

I noticed that with a couple of your posts, but haven't had the problem myself. Odd.

JasonzSon

Are you making sure all of what you type is after the [/ quote] tag?

L-Face

He says he hasn't. I suppose we could double check to make sure.

*EDIT* Gore, it would seem that you may have accidentally deleted the end part of the quote tag and for some reason, it added your post to the quote. Try editing your posts, deleting the quote part, hitting enter to give your post some space, go back to the top of the posting box and inserting the quote of the member you're quoting.

gorefan1428

Quote from: L-Face on February 08, 2013, 03:07:54 PM
He says he hasn't. I suppose we could double check to make sure.

*EDIT* Gore, it would seem that you may have accidentally deleted the end part of the quote tag and for some reason, it added your post to the quote. Try editing your posts, deleting the quote part, hitting enter to give your post some space, go back to the top of the posting box and inserting the quote of the member you're quoting.

That makes since didn't see my portion inside the quote tag because the quote tag wasn't there.

Thanks

L-Face

No problem. Hope you don't mind, but I edited the posts that were like that to fix them up.  [*thumbsup*]

gorefan1428

Quote from: L-Face on February 08, 2013, 10:17:37 PM
No problem. Hope you don't mind, but I edited the posts that were like that to fix them up.  [*thumbsup*]

nah i don't mind saved me the trouble

Doomed Knight

Shadow

Quote from: Doomed Knight on February 28, 2015, 04:26:09 PMit's 2015 now
I wonder what new adventures he's been on now. Maybe he finally made it to the Moon.

JasonzSon

Am I just blind or is the button to start a new thread gone?

Chucky

Quote from: JasonzSon on June 13, 2017, 03:06:14 PM
Am I just blind or is the button to start a new thread gone?

The new topic button appears for me, then again as an admin it may be a permission based thing. If anyone else has the same issue, I'll look into it but I'm sure it's fine.

JasonzSon

Chucky