Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Anybody remember me?

Started by metalwayz, July 14, 2014, 04:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalwayz

Ha. So I was a member here from like 2003-2008. Miss you guys. Best horror/sci-if conversations I ever took part of were on this site. Any old timers still around?

metalwayz

and as I scroll through this message board I see all the right user names I missed:)

L-Face

Welcome back. Unfortunately, the place has seen better days. Eh.

Shadow

Quote from: L-Face on July 18, 2014, 07:08:57 AMWelcome back. Unfortunately, the place has seen better days. Eh.
Seriously.

The only real things keeping active here nowadays are the spam bots, it would seem.

L-Face

Don't think I've noticed any spam bots. Then again, haven't really looked around too much.

metalwayz

Yeah place looks dead. Still enjoying the nostalgia overall.

Jigsaw

Metalwayz. God.

I haven't been on in over a year. I was one of the first to rejoin once the site came back.

I know this sounds sappy, but you guys have no idea how much Fight Evil means to me. Just seeing these smileys  [*hehehmm*]  [*yummy*]  [*uhoh*] brings back so many memories. I was thinking yesterday about fight evil, and why I stopped coming most recently - I was scared that it would die again, only it would go out with a whimper.

It may happen, but I'm not deserting the site again. I will stand here until the end.

Just seeing the name Metalwayz brought back so much. To be honest, I don't remember much about you. I was an annoying prick all those years ago in Fight Evil prime. I hope this finds you well, though, whole-heartily.

Giddins

metalwayz

Giddins, Jigsaw what's up guys? Where's that De fool at?

DeraiLer

Thing

This thread seems has been approved.

JasonzSon

I don't remember anybody. Especially myself.