Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Who's the toughest celebrity you could take on?

Started by Crash Dummie, June 14, 2013, 12:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash Dummie

I'm not a bad ass or a tough guy by any means.

But I am 6'3", 195 pounds, and I could probably maybe win a fight against someone smaller and weaker. What if that someone was a celebrity?

I love the guy, but I think I'd have to give Johnny Depp a good beating for hurting me when he did "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". Not really sure if I'd win, but I'd at least give him a good fight.

L-Face

Peter Dinklage. Every time someone says how great he is in Game of Thrones irritates me to no end. Then I have to see that fart smeller's face when I watch HBO and they whore out that show before and after every movie (might as well throw it in between the movies as well, fuckers.) Yeah, he's a midget, but I'm not exactly 6'0 myself. I'd expect to get hit in the dick once or twice, but I'm confident that I could uppercut him through the ceiling.

Crash Dummie

I like Peter a lot, and I haven't watched Games of Thrones yet, but that sounds like a fun fight.

Dorkus

Crash Dummie

Doomed Knight

I'll take on Russell Crow! =D

in 6 months

I is Fat....

Shadow

Considering we don't really hear all too much about celebrities getting into scuffles, I don't really know who I could take on. Especially since we can't really take most of their acting careers as something relevant to their "skill" in fighting.

Having said that, though, there are plenty of celebrities that I would like nothing more than to kick square in the face.

Quote from: L-Face on June 14, 2013, 02:24:42 AM
Peter Dinklage.
You son of a...

L-Face

Quote from: Shadow on June 15, 2013, 08:21:04 AM
Considering we don't really hear all too much about celebrities getting into scuffles, I don't really know who I could take on. Especially since we can't really take most of their acting careers as something relevant to their "skill" in fighting.
There are quite a few that train in martial arts, so there's no telling how well one could hold up in a fight with them. For example, Nicholas Cage is either a blue or brown belt (I forget which) in Gracie Jiu Jitsu. So ending up in close quarters against him probably wouldn't be a good way to go.

Quote from: Shadow on June 15, 2013, 08:21:04 AM
You son of a...
He has it coming and you know it!  [*angry*]

Another celebrity that could use a good ass whooping, Justin Bieber. If no one else wants to step up to the plate, I will. Been hearing just how much of a douchebag this kid is, and no, I'm not talking about his music. Apparently, he's really reckless in the neighborhood he lives in (going about 100 mph in a Ferrari down the street as children are outside playing.)

Shadow

Quote from: L-Face on June 16, 2013, 07:57:06 AMIf no one else wants to step up to the plate, I will.
I'd imagine that, if anything, you'd have to fight off all of the other people who despise him just to get a single foot near him.

L-Face

Quote from: Shadow on June 16, 2013, 11:43:17 AM
Quote from: L-Face on June 16, 2013, 07:57:06 AMIf no one else wants to step up to the plate, I will.
I'd imagine that, if anything, you'd have to fight off all of the other people who despise him just to get a single foot near him.
I meant from the people that posted here. Though if we're talking about everyone that doesn't like him, I'd imagine you'd be right.

JasonzSon

The thing is, every time I've been in a fight, I've surprised myself.  If it feels staged, I tend to get my ass kicked, but if I'm surprised (either by my own rage or in a sparring match that's very unscripted) I tend to be stronger, faster and more coordinated than I expect to be.  So I'm not going to pick a name, other than to state that unless they make their name by untouchable martial arts (Ray Park, Jet Li, Jackie Chan)... I wouldn't write myself off.  It would be extraordinarily arrogant for me to say "I can kick (virtually anybody worth naming)'s ass", but if there were stakes, I'd bet on even odds against most.

Crash Dummie

So if Peter Dinklage taunted you, and fought you fairly, you would maybe lose, but if Dolph Lundgren punched you behind the head first, you'd have a shot?

JasonzSon

I wouldn't go that far.  I'm just saying if we square off like a match in the ring, I think too much and lose, but if I'm not given that opportunity to think (and also not give a concussion before we start fighting) my instincts are quite a bit better.  If someone charged me out of a crowd, for instance, but I had time to hit them when I saw them.

Chucky

I'll pick Mr T.

I'm 6'3", 320lbs and I have a similar hair and beard style to him so it would be the Mr T vs his white counterpart.  [*browwink*]

Shadow

Quote from: Chucky on June 19, 2013, 11:28:26 PM
I'll pick Mr T.

I'm 6'3", 320lbs and I have a similar hair and beard style to him so it would be the Mr T vs his gay counterpart.  [*browwink*]