Browse | Create Account | Sign In
Movies & Television | Characters | Message Boards
Browse

Far Cry 3

Started by Shadow, May 09, 2013, 01:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Surprised no one has really brought up this game in it's own thread. But I'm a bit curious now, considering that they have some new DLC out. How many of you have bought, or at least played Far Cry 3?

Ended up buying and finishing it a few months back in like 3-4 days... not because it was short, but because I was just too into it while I was playing it. A pretty fun game, as far as shooters go. The story was good, and Vaas is probably one of the coolest video game villains in a while.

I even got hooked into playing the poker games they have on the island. [*laugh*]

Giddins

i got blood dragon and beat it in about 4 hours. then i went out and grabbed far cry 3. and beat it in about 2 and a half days. very surprised i enjoyed it so much when i didn't like far cry 2 at all.

its a shame you take out vaas and move to the other guy who isn't as interesting. i'm thinking of making my wrestling heal personality like vaas.

i loved when you are taking an outpost. looking over it, tagging everyone and planning how to do it. then watching a tiger run in and fuck everyone up for you.

and i'm over poker in game, but i liked knife throw. 

Doomed Knight

I still don'T have it, I will, just don't know when

Shadow

Quote from: Giddins on May 09, 2013, 08:42:24 PMi loved when you are taking an outpost. looking over it, tagging everyone and planning how to do it. then watching a tiger run in and fuck everyone up for you.
Most of the time I pretty much used my sniper rifle and tried to kill them all before any of them noticed. Got pretty good at it towards the end of the game.

Giddins

i would try to find the alarm posts. if i could sneak to it to disable it i would. or i would just snipe them all. then i would just go crazy on them. i was happy with the no alarm bonus. and if i got the undetected bonus then i was really happy.

Crash Dummie

I have a Mac and a Wii! New games are not something I play!

Giddins

so farcry 4 is just like farcry 3 without the mini games like poker, but has rhinos that fuck shit up. bloody good game

Shadow

It looks pretty, and Pagan Min seems interesting... but aside from that, meh. It looks pretty much like Far Cry 3. Not to mention on top of that, with all the shit Ubi has been doing lately, I decided to pass up on this game.

I did end up buying Stick of Truth on sale a few weeks ago. Really late to the game, but I had a ton of fun with it. [*deal*]

Giddins

don't skip on far cry 4. its pretty damn good. even if it is more of 3 its still bloody fun