nintendo ds

sega dreamcast

atari 5200

odyssey 2

intellivision

atari 7800

sega master system

L-Face

At the moment, I don't own any. Waiting for the next gen consoles to come out so the prices on the current gen (PS3/360) get reduced so I can pick one up. Used to have a 360, like it. But it always irked me that you had to pay for online where as you didn't with PS3.

JasonzSon

PS2, and that's about it.  That's been it for quite some time.

L-Face

Nothing wrong with that. I loved the PS2. Still kicking myself for getting rid of mine.  [*no*]

Doomed Knight

From Sony

PSX
PS2
PS3
PSP

From Microsfot

Xbox 360

From Nintendo

Nintendo DS
NES (thank you again Crash)

and of course, the best of all

SNES

gorefan1428

Quote from: JasonzSon on April 28, 2013, 12:10:38 PM
PS2, and that's about it.  That's been it for quite some time.

if you could have just one system thats not a bad one to have. good selection of games that you can find dirt cheap.

Just  picked up an odyssey 2 and an atari 5200 [*deal*]

Chucky

I currently just own the basics... PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii.

Dorkus

Just a 360 and a PS2 now. I sold the Wii and the N64 finally stopped working after 14 years.

Chucky

I'm surprised that the N64 died on you... most of those cartridge-based systems were tough as fuck.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Dorkus on May 01, 2013, 04:37:01 AM
Just a 360 and a PS2 now. I sold the Wii and the N64 finally stopped working after 14 years.

What has it done dorkus?

will it not power on or will the games just not show up?

Quote from: Chucky on May 01, 2013, 07:15:11 AM
I'm surprised that the N64 died on you... most of those cartridge-based systems were tough as fuck.

yeah i know what you mean , still have my nes from when i was 5 and that thing has been through hell.

I could't tell you how many all nighters that thing has pulled and with a good cleaning of the pins every now and then it still plays like new.

it is especially odd for a n64 to go down so soon being the newer of the older cartridge systems.

Giddins

once i get back on my feet and get a bit of extra money i'm going to look into getting some old school consoles. right now i have ps3 360 wii. and somewhere a ps1 and a ps2.

FanofAllHorror

I only own two consoles, a PS2 (3 of them, actually, one of which is the original big one) and an original X-Box. I suppose a computer could also count for PC games. So three, which is a bloody shame, as I really want a PS3. Not because I think it's better then a 360, but because there are some games I want that have only come out on the PS3, and there's no reason to get both consoles, especially when I don't even have the money for one! [*laugh*]

JasonzSon

Quote from: Chucky on May 01, 2013, 07:15:11 AM
Tough, but they're not made to withstand drop kicks. [*deal*]

Dorkus

It wont power up at all. I should clarify, it's had drinks spilt on it and once my friend back in school decided to throw it out my bedroom window. It had a good run considering.

gorefan1428

Quote from: Dorkus on May 07, 2013, 11:00:14 AM
It wont power up at all. I should clarify, it's had drinks spilt on it and once my friend back in school decided to throw it out my bedroom window. It had a good run considering.

so did it go down after the drink was spilt on it or was this after?  if after there is a good chance it's just the power cord