Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Current forum time: July 18, 2018, 05:04:40 AM

Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 1778 times)

Game of Thrones
« on: April 01, 2013, 12:23:58 PM »

But we have. And now it's here.

I'm really hoping this is the season that little prick Joffrey gets his.

Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 04:08:17 AM »
I heard they are splitting the book into two seasons which really pisses me off because we all know the good shit wont go down until the season AFTER this one! I was anticipating this season for the moments that happen in the book but we may not get those until 2014. Fucking producers. I might bail on this show.

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 05:24:00 AM »
I haven't seen it yet. Been meaning to, just been wanting to watch it with someone else.

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 06:09:14 AM »
I've never read the book, but I love the show. For such a wicked season-ending cliffhanger, last night's ep was kinda anticlimactic, but still good, nonetheless. I have a feeling brother Numsie is going to rue the day that he treated Tyrion Lannister like shit.

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 11:11:37 PM »
my wife watches the show but i have so many other things i watch have not got into it yet.

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 12:05:31 AM »
I've never read the book, but I love the show. For such a wicked season-ending cliffhanger, last night's ep was kinda anticlimactic

That may be a crappy side effect of splitting one book into two seasons. We are going to get a lot of filler. I mean one scene had two girls sitting on the dock playing "Where is the ship going" game. A lot of useless moments we get to sit through so they can stretch out an already stretched out book.

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 09:31:04 AM »
Yeah, I'm okay with some filler though because it's still one of the best shows on tv.

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 02:40:20 PM »
I don't mind the filler either,  won't be bailling on this show

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 06:09:13 PM »
Well my tolerance for slow, dragged out scenes isn't as high as yours. So far only Tyrion, Tywin and Daenerys are keeping me interested. Both the best part of the show IMO. Everyone else, meh.

The scene with Tywin mocking and practically shooting down his dwarf son was the highlight for me. Those two make great scenes whenever they are on.

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2013, 06:58:11 AM »
Yep, Dinklage is definitely the star of the show. Can't wait to see his daddy get his comeuppance for being such a cocksmith to him.

I thought the giant was pretty cool, too.

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2013, 01:21:07 AM »
Not too keen on the nipple mutilation though.

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2013, 03:59:16 AM »
Well, at least they didn't show them killing babies.  [*winkgrin*]

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2013, 08:07:21 AM »
The other stark brother, the one who was sent back to his father then turned on the starks? Forget his name but damn does he have a bad time now and to come. I still kinda liked him from season 1 so it is saddening to see his turn for the worse.

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2013, 09:04:39 AM »
Theon "Backstabber" Greyjoy

Even though he was of no blood to the Stark's, he was considered a brother. I don't really care for the little douche because of the whole taking over Winterfell thing. Whatever bad juju he gets himself into, he definitely earned it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 09:06:54 AM by KennyThaKilla »

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2013, 01:40:40 PM »
So I've watched the first three episodes. Pretty good so far, when I have company over I think I'll watch a bit more. Tyrion is pretty much already my favorite, while I find that Joffrey has the most punchable face I've seen in ages.

Join Our Communities

This site contains language and images which may not be suitable for persons under the age of 18
All promotional art & images used on this site are copyrighted by their respective owners